Saturday, April 3, 2010

smetmes i wish..

i wish when i open my eyes all my worries will go away..
i wish when i open my eyes all my probs will dissapear..

i wish that my family will be fine n happy with me..
i wish that my family will alwys proud with me..

i wish that all my members will be happy with their own life..
i wish that all my members will share all their probs with me..

i wish i wont cry bcos of my stupid things that i hve done..
i wish i wont mke people cry bcos of me..

i wish i would not hve a bad dreams..
i wish i would not hve a bad thought of people..

i wish i can change my life/future..
i wish i can change people in their life/future..

i wish i wont hurt my self..
i wish i wont hurt others feeling..

i wish i will not 4get all sweet memories that i hve..
i wish i wiil 4get all bad memories that i hve...

i wish i can get a great pointer in my stdies..
i wish i can get a great job n salary in fture..

i wish i can drift at all place without worries..
i wish i can do stunt with my bike without worries..

i wish i can help fixed all car that broke dwn in hghway..
i wish i can help fixed all my mothers cars..

i wish i can be a mechanic n hve my own bengkel..
i wish i can be princess that just waiting for prince,the true love n happy ever after..

i wish all my wish will cme true with pray but nothing its perfect n d reality is d fact we hve 2 trough~